Monday, March 23, 2009

Triumphant Return

I have been away for a long time. I know that's terrible. I am making it a point to post more regularly. I have spent the last several months trying to get my life together and applying to jobs and grad school. Now, here I am with some news in that regard!

Just heard today that I have been accepted to the Gender and Cultural Studies MA program at Simmons College here in Boston! Waiting to hear on Financial Aid, but I am very excited seeing as it is a great program and very much what I wanted.

So quick update on my last few months, in whirlwind fashion: Been spending most of my time in Boston with Lee, working at the Boston Ballet as an intern for their Summer Programs office and as an usher over at the Wilbur Theatre. Lee and I took off to Disney for a few days over Spring Break. And Senior Spring is being very epic. More details...soon!

1 comment:

Joseph Koczera, S.J. said...

Congratulations on getting into the Simmons program... good to see you've gotten back to blogging!