Sunday, June 29, 2008

Risk it

This weekend has been pretty chill here at Ankerplaats. For the most part, Lee Laurel and I have just been lounging around and playing Risk. That's right, Risk. I had never played Risk before, an d it strikes me as a bit Dungeons and Dragons like, but whatever we had a good time.

Today after our adventures to the Flower Market and whatnot, I went out and did a little souvenir shopping. It was a beautiful day and there were alot of people cruising on their boats through the canals and enjoying the nice weather. This evening Lee and I have been catching up on laundry, while Laurel is out with Aleks. We took a short break to the Thai Company Restaurant for dinner, and to Albert Heijn where I scored the last bunch of bananas. The Albert Heijn tends to get very picked over on the weekends, and it was destiny that the one item I was seeking only had one left.

Right now Spain leads in the Euro Cup with 1 goal. Miranda and Caren return tomorrow from their adventures in Africa, can't wait to hear all about it.

-Liz

No comments: