Sunday, November 25, 2007

Cakes and Trips

Tonight was a lazy Sunday here in Amsterdam. Lee and I went to another film at the IDFA, a selection of shorter animation pieces, not really documentaries, but just thematically arranged animation program. There were a few interesting films, and a few that might not have been animation, but it was another great time at the Tuschinski. 

Today is also the eve of my 20th birthday. In celebration, Caren and Katrina made me a cake, it was pretty good. Tomorrow Lee and I are off to Bruges in Belgium until Wednesday. 

Until then...

-Liz

2 comments:

Alice Paul said...

BRUGES!!!!!!!

So jealous! Maybe you'll find Waldo wandering around the city drunk?

- Frances

Lindsay said...

I wondered, dear Liz, how to get you your birthday wishes without having your e-mail. But here is probably good too. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you're having fab adventures all over Europe :P