Thursday, November 1, 2007

Leaving on a Jet Plane

In what has been the most difficult decision of my life so far, I will be leaving Dublin tomorrow morning. This in effect is my final post as a resident of Dublin. It turns out that Dublin and I just did not get along, and frankly sometimes things just change. I have had some amazing times here in Dublin, but overall it just was not for me. It took alot of thinking, and it was difficult, but I am leaving Dublin with an open mind and hope to find out more about myself in the next few weeks.

In the next few days I will be starting up a new blog. I will post the address here once I get it organized, more on what I will be doing post Dublin.

My favorite part about Dublin was Trinity College. It was an amazing academic experience. I enjoyed all my classes, and it was a shame to have to leave, but my overall happiness and well being is more important right now.

I am proud to say that I got this far, and in the future I may return. But for now, I just have to go home and work things out. I would appreciate everyone's support during this time, and hopefully in the next few days I can have a post about my favorite spots in Dublin, and then I will organize that new blog.

Keep checking, new updates soon.


-Liz

No comments: