Monday, November 5, 2007

Top 10 List

A Long Awaited Dublin Top 10:

10: Jo'Burger- Amazing burgers, which could be served nude, and with any toppings one can imagine. I will miss the eclectic atmosphere of scenesters and live DJ nights.

9: Botanic Gardens- Located in Glasnevin in the north of the city, a great escape from the hustle and bustle of city centre, not to mention gorgeous.

8: Henry Street- The less upscale, and less tourist ridden shopping street in Dublin, great deals and great people watching.

7: the Architecture- Wandering the city, one can find so many amazing buildings, there is so much beauty all over. My personal favorite, the Georgian buildings in Dublin 2.

6: Lemon Creperie and Coffee Co.- The best Caramel Mocha in Dublin, not to mention tasty crepes and breakfast served fast. Yum.

5: Merrion Square- A gorgeous intimate park in Dublin, I loves going there and reading between classes, no ducks, but a sketchy statue of Oscar Wilde looking lecherous.

4: Bulmer's Cider- Gotta love it. I can't stomach Guinness, but a pint of Bulmer's is amazing.

3: Penney's - Cheap stuff. I bought a pair of knockoff Uggs for 8 euro, and another pair of pink flats for 1 euro. Not to mention a belt for 50 cents. Do I need to say more?

2: Trinity College- I absolutely adored the academic experience. Amazing classes, beautiful buildings, great lecturers.

1: The Ducks in St. Stephen's Green- My favorite pastime was feeding the ducks in St. Stephen's Green. I will miss the relaxing activity most of all. I have yet to find a suitable alternative here in Massachusetts.

-Liz

No comments: